At the Kootenay Gallery of Art, we are a public art gallery, which means we rely on public and private grants and other revenue generation activities so we can continue to offer high quality of art and cultural exhibitions and programs.
How can I support the Kootenay Gallery?
- Make a donation to the Gallery. It’s as easy as making a deposit into our Paypal account. We offer tax receipts for donations over $20
- Leave us a donation in your estate planning. We have sent legacy information to banks, financial planners, notaries and lawyers in our community
- Become a member and renew annually
- Join in one of our fundraising events and enjoy yourself while supporting us
- Shop for local, unique hand-crafted items in our Gift Shop
- Attend our exhibition openings, workshops and other events
- Join our Board or volunteer to help with events, such as Christmas at the Gallery
We thank all of you in our community and beyond, including our Funders & Donors for your generous support. We hope to honour your support by offering the best experience we can at the Kootenay Gallery.