- This event has passed.
Soup for the Cultured Soul 2020
February 22 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$50 – $60
Soup is on! We have eight (count them, eight!) restaurants/caterers competing this year for the title of People’s Favourite. This year, for the first time, the chefs and their assistants will vote for their favourite as well. Participating chefs are from The Black Rooster, Kim’s Creations, The Lion’s Head, The Wandering Greek Oven, Roots, The Grand Buddha Bistro, Maggie’s Mug and The Nineteenth.
The ticket includes:
A hand crafted pottery bowl, chosen by you
• A sampling of soups created by our local chefs and a chocolate for dessert
• Specialty breads to accompany your meal
• Two free drink tickets
• A recipe booklet of the soups sampled
• A chance to vote for your favorite soup of the evening
• An opportunity to buy ceramics from the participating potters
• A discount coupon for items available at the Kootenay Gallery Gift Shop
Because we are hosting it at the Rec Centre, ticket holders will be able to line up indoors. Also, we plan on having tables with seats for everyone.
Call 250 365 3337 with a credit card to buy your tickets or drop by the gallery (120 Heritage Way, Castlegar). At this point, about half the tickets are sold.